Saturday, October 12, 2024

WANTED: Dominique Dalcan - Comment Faut-II Faire (Hypnotone Mixes)



DOMINIQUE DALCAN
Comment Faut-II Faire (Hypnotone Mixes)
1991 Ariola


I'm looking for mp3 copy of this obscure 12'' promo single by French synth pop artist Dominique Dalcan, remixed by UK oldskool balearic band Hypnotone.
I hope some follower of my blog from France have copy and will help me to find this promo. Hypnotone remixes of Primal Scream, Sheer Taft and The Lilac Time are on of my favourites, i'm sure these ones will be great, too.


01. Comment Faut-II Faire? (Hypnomix)
02. Comment Faut-II Faire? (13.6.64 - Hypnotone Remix)
03. Comment Faut-II Faire? (Hypnodub)

3 comments:

Ricky Rizan said...

Here is original version of this track

http://youtu.be/NLqp4z167gc

Anonymous said...

Hi! I don't have the promo you're looking for but I have the CD single which includes the hypnomix track (plus another remix, the 'ambient soul remix' by Rico Conning), in case you're interested...

Ricky Rizan said...

Thanks, of course i'm interested, that will be great, i'm looking very long time for these mixes.

Please send single to my email :
marvik72@yahoo.com
or you can post link here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...